This professionally written sample Elementary School Teacher resume can help you in writing your own resume. A good Elementary School Teacher resume must include action words and keywords while writing job responsibilities as these are vital for winning an interview. As there is tough competition in the job market your Elementary School Teacher resume must demonstrate your ability to inspire students to become successful learners. Personalize this sample Elementary School Teacher resume with your skills, objective, professional experience, responsibilities undertaken at your previous teaching jobs and education.
If you need help you can ask to a Professional Primary Teacher CV Writing Service.
419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective: Resourceful team player with a positive and effective teaching style seeking employment as an Elementary School Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
• Broad experience instructing children in groups and individually through different approaches.
• Expert in establishing and administering grade tests, and recording the results.
• Greater ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors.
• Proficient at talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Solid experience in Creative Lesson Planning, Classroom Management & Discipline.
Elementary School Teacher, 2007 – Present
Oxford Academy, Cypress, CA
Tasks & Duties:
• Assigned, corrected and graded homework, and preparing report cards.
• Maintained positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
• Developed and implemented the newly introduced syllabus with lesson planning and special assignments.
• Prepared, administered, and graded tests and assignments in order to evaluate students’ progress.
• Designed and instructed each subject area using a wide variety of teaching aids, strategies, and thematic units.
Masters in Elementary Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.A in Elementary Education, 2005
Source | greatsampleresume.com